March 7, 2008

The best farm stay in Hamilton

6 Mar - 8 Mar 087

This is a farm with beautiful landscape.

5 beautiful horses, include 2 baby horses

Anniece feeding neighbour's goats

This is my second farm stay after leaving Albany lettuce farm. I headed to Hamilton for Anniece & Ivan's farm. It was an unexpected arrangement as I was not plan to stay at this farm initially. Anniece was recommended by her friend due to she was unable to attend to me.

Anniece & Ivan's lovely house - beautiful sunset

Anniece's farm located at Tahurua, 15 mins drive from Hamilton & Cambridge. She has 5 horses, a few cats and 2 dogs. She was so kind that not ask me to do a lot of work, and even brought me around the town. I only need to help her to feed the horses, brushed their hair, and fenced the farm.

She drove me to Waitomo caves which is one hours away from her house, I got a fantastic trip to watch the glow worm in the cave, it was just like the blue shining star on the sky.

Chinese garden, Italian garden & Indian garden
Maori garden (the weather is so nice)


Big pumpkin



The next day before I gone, she still brought me to the Hamilton Garden just because she wanted me to visit more place before I leave.
She is such a lovely friend that I've met in nz.

No comments:

Post a Comment